Lights of Destruction
Welcome to team Lights of Destruction (forum).....feel free to roam around or........JOIN US NOW!!!!!
Lights of Destruction
Welcome to team Lights of Destruction (forum).....feel free to roam around or........JOIN US NOW!!!!!
Lights of Destruction
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anti...Dark...

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Your own Number card

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Eon Hunter

Eon Hunter

Your own Number card Empty
PostSubject: Your own Number card   Your own Number card EmptyTue Sep 04, 2012 3:05 am

Here is a fun topic of my design. Do you really know yourself? Your deepest desires, your character overall, special characteristics of you? As you might know, this is what most Numbers represent, although in the episodes the Number also must be easily summonable for the user. I thought, each one of us may post here their own Number, saying how it will look like, and all its stats. So I begin.

Number 99: Envoy of the End - Death Moth. A humanoid creature, dark blue in color, with two pairs of dragonfly-like also dark blue wings. Close to the edges of the wings there will be 1 light blue circle on each wing. Now, let's proceed to the stats.

5 Level 4 DARK monsters.
Once per turn, you can detach 1 Xyz Material from this card to attach face-up 1 monster your opponent controls to it as its Xyz Material. If this card would be removed from the field, you can detach 1 Xyz Material from it instead. If this card destroys a monster by battle, attach that monster to this card as its Xyz Material. If this card has 5 or more Xyz Materials, you can detach all Xyz Materials from this card; banish all cards in both players' hands, Graveyards, and sides of the field, then both players draw 1 card for each Xyz Material detached, and both players' Life Points become 8000. During your Standby Phase, if this card is banished, you can discard 1 card to Special Summon this card. If you do, banish it during the End Phase. ATK:2900 DEF:2800

Just like me, the card has thought things through, and has nice combos. Basically, once per turn, you get rid of 1 opposing monster, and the opponent must try hard to beat the card. If you use its effect and it gets banished, on your next Standby Phase you special summon it, then if it destroys a monster by battle, you use its shielding effect to let it stay on the field. The archetype I would have would be called "Death Moth", and it would have monsters like "Assassin of the Death Moth", "Guardian of the Death Moth", "Scout of the Death Moth" and so on. I have already thought out the cards of the archetype, and the trick to easily summon the Number would be
a) To have an extremely high Number of monsters in the deck and
b) To use this card.

"Death Moth Ritual" Normal Spell
Special Summon 5 "Death Moth" monsters from your hand in Attack Position. Their ATK becomes 1000. If you are interested, I can tell you more about the archetype and its playing style.

The Eternal Hunter
Back to top Go down
God of the Cards
Leader
Leader
God of the Cards

PostSubject: Re: Your own Number card   Your own Number card EmptyTue Sep 04, 2012 6:58 pm

Mine would be

Number 100: Shooting Quasar Dragon-Envoy of the Beginning. Looks like the shooting quasar in my avatar.

3 Level 12 DRAGON monsters.

Once per turn, you can detach all of your xyz material to win the game.

Last edited by God of the Cards on Thu Sep 06, 2012 6:11 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Killmatronix1999

Killmatronix1999

PostSubject: Re: Your own Number card   Your own Number card EmptyTue Sep 04, 2012 11:28 pm

interesting...

mine is:

D.D. King of Destruction
4 level 8 monsters

For Xyz summon of this card, you can use your banished monsters.
If you detach 1 Xyz Material from this card: This card cannot be affected by any effect on the field, hand, Graveyard, deck or banished and can attack your opponent directly.

atk/5000 def/5000

Last edited by Killmatronix1999 on Wed Sep 05, 2012 2:54 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Eon Hunter

Eon Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Your own Number card   Your own Number card EmptyWed Sep 05, 2012 2:15 am

Guys, no offense but, instead of making a Number that does the work for you, why don't you actually spend some time thinking it? I was thinking for some time what would be my super power, then I said why not make it a Number since it works like one. Killmatronix, Imagine a LS deck, you mill level 8 monsters then banish them for Sorcerers and stuff. Then an effect that protects it from anything and allows it to beat the opponent in 2 turns. As for you, Sapon, a Chaos Dragons deck with a high number of monsters, then 3x Dragon's Mirror. Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Do bother thinking it through instead of thinking something that just sounds ridiculously powerful. The Number is supposed to represent you. What does represent you two? A monster that wins duels for sure? What I chose is something that thinks things through in a complex way with many effects that may be used in their fullest only if you know how to use them, a creature of pain and darkness.

Also, Sapon, really? Envoy of the End? now how did you think of that? On my Number, the envoy of the end stands for how it is close to 100 and how its summon happens just before the "Death" or "End" of a monster. And guys, you sticked to 98 and 100. I hope there is no problem if I try to achieve perfection. Imagine a monster that represents you in some ways. I thought of at least 4 other Numbers before making this one. In this topic you may post new ideas on your Numbers, or, for example, make a Number, figure some things are wrong, then make a 2nd post to say what you would like to change on it. If you had made the last post and if this would lead to a double post, edit the previous post instead and write "Edit: .(After that you reexplain the Number but with the newest changes on it.

The Eternal Hunter
Back to top Go down
Killmatronix1999

Killmatronix1999

PostSubject: Re: Your own Number card   Your own Number card EmptyWed Sep 05, 2012 2:54 am

it's hard to get 4 lv 8 monsters on banish
Back to top Go down
Eon Hunter

Eon Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Your own Number card   Your own Number card EmptyWed Sep 05, 2012 3:47 am

Orly.....D.D. Scout and Survivor will not help Tuners for Synchro Summons, nor LS monsters will be able to mill them, then Chaos Sorcerer BLS and the two Chaos Dragons will never be able to banish them. It is as simple as that. If there was such a Number, then there would be decks made in that way. And as I told you, do not create a super awesome cool numbers with a ridiculously powerful effect then just stick the phrase "it is hard to summon". Even if it would be powerful, do not make it sound similar to OTK(I mean seriously, an unstoppable 5000 direct?). Also, try to make the Numbers represent you. If you are protective towards people you care about, try a Numbers that supports other monsters. If all the people you care about are away or you are lonely in general create a Numbers that fits that. Don't just make any cool card. And, spend time thinking it through. You got all the time you want.
Back to top Go down
God of the Cards
Leader
Leader
God of the Cards

PostSubject: Re: Your own Number card   Your own Number card EmptyWed Sep 05, 2012 5:53 pm

Eon Hunter wrote:
Guys, no offense but, instead of making a Number that does the work for you, why don't you actually spend some time thinking it? I was thinking for some time what would be my super power, then I said why not make it a Number since it works like one. Killmatronix, Imagine a LS deck, you mill level 8 monsters then banish them for Sorcerers and stuff. Then an effect that protects it from anything and allows it to beat the opponent in 2 turns. As for you, Sapon, a Chaos Dragons deck with a high number of monsters, then 3x Dragon's Mirror. Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Do bother thinking it through instead of thinking something that just sounds ridiculously powerful. The Number is supposed to represent you. What does represent you two? A monster that wins duels for sure? What I chose is something that thinks things through in a complex way with many effects that may be used in their fullest only if you know how to use them, a creature of pain and darkness.

Also, Sapon, really? Envoy of the End? now how did you think of that? On my Number, the envoy of the end stands for how it is close to 100 and how its summon happens just before the "Death" or "End" of a monster. And guys, you sticked to 98 and 100. I hope there is no problem if I try to achieve perfection. Imagine a monster that represents you in some ways. I thought of at least 4 other Numbers before making this one. In this topic you may post new ideas on your Numbers, or, for example, make a Number, figure some things are wrong, then make a 2nd post to say what you would like to change on it. If you had made the last post and if this would lead to a double post, edit the previous post instead and write "Edit: .(After that you reexplain the Number but with the newest changes on it.

The Eternal Hunter
You seriously think I will get the hand and graveyard you are talking about!? And my quasar is so easy to get solemned or veilered. And I am talking about my style of first turn summoning three quasars with fabled here...so it does work for me
Back to top Go down
Eon Hunter

Eon Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Your own Number card   Your own Number card EmptyThu Sep 06, 2012 1:39 am

I know I guess, but as I said, create a Number that represents you and that stays on the field for a while, while leaving for the opponent just a few open spots. A Number that represents you, not just a new Horakhty. None rushes you, take all the time you need to think of what represents you and your character.

P.S. None is gonna take my Envoy of the End idea it is mine mine mine and so are the Numbers close to mine Evil or Very Mad

Also Sapon, think about it. Dragon Ravine etc will thin the deck to fill the grave AND draw what you need faster.

The Eternal Hunter
Back to top Go down
God of the Cards
Leader
Leader
God of the Cards

PostSubject: Re: Your own Number card   Your own Number card EmptyThu Sep 06, 2012 6:09 am

It represents me because my character is a duelist always going for an otk, or better, a ftk, beatdown isn't my style, though i play some beatdown decks sometimes when I feel like it, and ok eternal hunter, I will change mine to envoy of the beginning
Back to top Go down
Killmatronix1999

Killmatronix1999

PostSubject: Re: Your own Number card   Your own Number card EmptyThu Sep 06, 2012 6:30 am

i will change my number into something else
Back to top Go down
Killmatronix1999

Killmatronix1999

PostSubject: Re: Your own Number card   Your own Number card EmptyThu Sep 06, 2012 6:30 am

nah i will be without a number
Back to top Go down
Eon Hunter

Eon Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Your own Number card   Your own Number card EmptyThu Sep 06, 2012 7:45 pm

Killmatronix, sworn enemy of the button edit....

Sapon, I was talking about your character and feelings overall, not just playing style...

And, plz, do not copy others.....something creative....think what represents you and possesses your feeling through.

The Eternal Hunter
Back to top Go down
God of the Cards
Leader
Leader
God of the Cards

PostSubject: Re: Your own Number card   Your own Number card EmptyThu Sep 06, 2012 7:53 pm

i am always feeling like i am in a rush..so there... an otk suitable for me....and my character is a person who is kinda slow but always in a hurry..so there...a monster slow to summon..fast to win...
Back to top Go down
Eon Hunter

Eon Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Your own Number card   Your own Number card EmptyThu Sep 06, 2012 11:35 pm

Yeah, that's what represents you. A Numbers that overall is creative! I guess this topic does not really serve any purpose. What I was saying was to create what represents you, you just made up something that was cool.... You could at least have bothered creating a monster with 2-3 openings (I DO NOT MEAN SOLEMN OR VEILER) with either a strong game-changing effect or generally a monster hard to defeat. Let me give you an example of what I was talking about.

3 Level 9 monsters
This card cannot be destroyed by battle. When this card is Special Summoned: Change all Attack Position monsters your opponent controls to Defense Position, then those monsters cannot change their battle positions. Your opponent takes any Battle Damage you would have taken from battles involving this card, and you gain Life Points equal to the amount of damage inflicted. If your opponent places a card(s) on the field, during the next Standby Phase: Banish that card(s). When this card is destroyed and sent to the Graveyard while it has no Xyz Material: You can Special Summon this card from the Graveyard, and if you do, its ATK becomes equal to the number of cards banished by this effect × 1000. This effect can only be used once per Duel.

3 Level 9 monsters are harder to summon than 3 Level 12 monsters, and much harder to summon than it is to banish 4 Level 8 monsters. No protection effect, no effect that gives you an instant victory. This Number represents Faker, that stepped on others to get what he wanted, betraying friends and as for the last effect, it represents how when Faker was about to lose, a power possessed him and he continued the Duel much stronger.

My own Numbers represents the darkness in my heart(Attribute), how bad things happen to me although one of them was never death for me (Protection with a cost effect), how I always use my head to escape situations(previous effect, the 2 effects that attach), how I surprisingly always manage to take something good from the entire situation(the 2 effects that attach), my deepest and hardest to achieve desire (5-detaching game restarting effect), and how much I use my head in general (recovery when it is banished, combination with attaching effect to help it remain on the field).

I see you did not really think this through and you are not willing to, so you can now delete this topic as it serves no purpose.

The Eternal Hunter

Back to top Go down
God of the Cards
Leader
Leader
God of the Cards

PostSubject: Re: Your own Number card   Your own Number card EmptyFri Sep 07, 2012 7:45 pm

yeah..so creative..i know you mean false skeletal dragon heart-earTH dragon

http://teamhordesofdarkness.virtuaboard.com/t456-2-anime-xyz
Back to top Go down
Killmatronix1999

Killmatronix1999

PostSubject: Re: Your own Number card   Your own Number card EmptyFri Sep 07, 2012 7:54 pm

lol
Back to top Go down
Eon Hunter

Eon Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Your own Number card   Your own Number card EmptySat Sep 08, 2012 1:39 am

Yes I know and I also know you know. I made an example of how a Number is supposed to represent its character. Now, Sapon, close this topic will ya?

P.S. Killmatronix....none can be compared to him in spamming.
Back to top Go down
Killmatronix1999

Killmatronix1999

PostSubject: Re: Your own Number card   Your own Number card EmptySat Sep 08, 2012 4:41 am

can't i say "lol" ?????????????? well tell me please
Back to top Go down
God of the Cards
Leader
Leader
God of the Cards

PostSubject: Re: Your own Number card   Your own Number card EmptySat Sep 08, 2012 8:26 am

Ok, sure if you really want it, this topic will be locked, and for kill, I can create a forum category for saying "lol" and spamming if you want Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Your own Number card   Your own Number card Empty

Back to top Go down

Your own Number card
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Lights of Destruction :: Lights of Destruction-
Jump to: