Lights of Destruction
Welcome to team Lights of Destruction (forum).....feel free to roam around or........JOIN US NOW!!!!!
Lights of Destruction
Welcome to team Lights of Destruction (forum).....feel free to roam around or........JOIN US NOW!!!!!
Lights of Destruction
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anti...Dark...

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The New Fire Star Deck

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Eon Hunter

Eon Hunter

The New Fire Star Deck Empty
PostSubject: The New Fire Star Deck   The New Fire Star Deck EmptyTue Oct 02, 2012 5:17 pm

I decided to show you an upcoming Tier 1-2 deck before anyone else even knows it exists. I am talking about the Firestars, an archetype of FIRE Beast-Warriors mostly Level 4 mostly of an ATK ranging between 1600-1800. Their effects revolve around setting the "Firedance" Spell and Trap cards from your deck on your field, then sending them to the grave to activate their effects. Those Spells and Traps have effects that after a while will become useless to you, but they all have something in common too: The Spells increase the ATK of all Beast Warriors by 100 and the Traps by 300. The effects of the monsters are like that: Send 1 Firedance Spell/Trap to grave to destroy a monster/Spell and Trap or send 2 to revive a Firestar dude/draw 1 card. Let's take a better look at the Firedance cards.

Firedance - Tenki: Continuous Spell
When this card is activated: You can add 1 Level 4 or lower Beast-Warrior-Type monster from your Deck to your hand. While this card is face-up on the field, all Beast-Warrior-Type monsters you control gain 100 ATK. You can only activate 1 "Flaming Dance - "Tenki"" per turn.

Firedance - Tensu: C Spell
While this card is face-up on the field, once during your Main Phase, you can Normal Summon 1 Beast-Warrior-Type monster in addition to your Normal Summon or Set. While this card is face-up on the field, Beast-Warrior-Type monsters you control gain 100 ATK.(Will be useless once you run out of monsters in hand)

Firedance - Tenken: C Trap
Activate only during your Main Phase 1. When this card is activated: Target 1 Beast-Warrior-Type monster you control; during this Main Phase, that monster's effects on the field are negated, but it is unaffected by other card effects. While this card is face-up on the field, Beast-Warrior-Type monsters you control gain 300 ATK.

Firedance - Tensen: C Trap
When this card is activated: Target 1 face-up Beast-Warrior-Type monster you control; it gains 1000 ATK until the End Phase. While this card is face-up on the field, Beast-Warrior-Type monsters you control gain 300 ATK.(Basically, once activated it increases the ATK of the Beast-Warrior by 1300)

The Firedance cards also are the first impressive support for Beast-Warriors. And, once one is now useless to you, just send it to the grave by the effect of one of your monsters to get field advantage.

Here is a screenshot of my deck, the one some of you will netdeck:
The New Fire Star Deck SXiYq

It is a bad thing it does not need the Extra, thus it COULD have been even more powerful but it isn't. I might switch Judgment for a 2nd Starlight. This deck uses a lot of backrow, then empties it easily. Now I just thought of using Steelswarm Roach O.o
Back to top Go down

The New Fire Star Deck
Page 1 of 1